Write access to glibc git repo

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.de
Thu Jul 19 07:05:00 GMT 2012


On 07/19/2012 08:51 AM, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> Overseers,
>
> please add the following username to the 'glibc' group:
>
> krebbel		Andreas Krebbel		IBM

Andreas, is krebbel your existing sourceware account? I understand you 
have already a sourceware account used for gcc and need the additional 
permissions for glibc, correct?

> Andreas Jaeger gave me his approval in the #glibc IRC channel.

Indeed, Andreas Krebbel should have access.

> I've FSF copyright assignment on file with the FSF and understand the policies regarding
> contribution to GLIBC.
>
> I understand that I am to only commit changes to the S/390 specific parts of GLIBC.

you're the s390 maintainer, so can commit changes there without approval 
and in other areas if there's consensus about it,

Andreas
-- 
  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
    GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg)
     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126



More information about the Overseers mailing list