[lhh: Wiki for the Linux-cluster project]

Jonathan Larmour jifl@jifvik.org
Wed Dec 12 22:03:00 GMT 2007


Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 19:48 +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>> Ok. I can set [the wiki] up for you. I've attached a default cluster.py 
>> with some simple changes, with "LonH" as the admin. Send it back with
>> whatever changes you want according to how you want it configured, or I
>> can just go with it as it is.
> 
> It looks fine, but I'm not intimately familiar with the setting up
> MoinMoin.  I've asked around for a logo and such, but none exists at
> this point.
> 
> When we have one, I may try to hit one of you guys up again, but for
> now, I think the defaults look okay.

All done. You should have been sent a password, and your wiki name is
instead LonHohberger in line with wikiname style. I can change it if you
want. Otherwise good luck!

Jifl
-- 
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine



More information about the Overseers mailing list