www out of space

Christopher Faylor cgf@alum.bu.edu
Sat Apr 10 21:51:00 GMT 2004


On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 07:15:36AM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
>>I don't know if fche is still planning on doing something with
>>/dev/sdc2 but, if not, we should probably move at least the logs
>>directory to that partition to reduce the likelihood of this happening
>>again.  [...]
>
>I was not going to interfere with /dev/sdc2 aka /pool until its current
>users (especially mysql) clear it.  However, at the LVM level, there is
>already about 18GB more unallocated room on vg1 which could be added to
>the www filesystem, which can apparently be resized online.

Yes, I noticed this yesterday after I finished resizing the www
partition.  I wish I had noticed it before the resize.  For some reason,
I thought there was a lot less extra space left for this type of thing.

cgf



More information about the Overseers mailing list