Getting JFFS and Redboot projects added to sources.redhat.com
Tim Smith
tsmith@redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 05:59:00 GMT 2001
On Thursday 01 March 2001 11:19 pm, Paul Weinstein wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:
> > How should I go about this? (e.g. which TFM should I R ?)
>
> Tim,
>
> Sorry for the delay in my reply. Um, good question I should put together
> a FAQ on how to request hosting projects on sources...for the moment I
> would just send an email to <overseers@sources.redhat.com> either Chris
> Faylor, Tom Tromey, Jeff Law, or myself (whoever has a moment) can get
> start setting things up.
>
> BTW, what services are you looking for (cvs, anon ftp, web pages,
> mailing list, everything) to setup for these projects?
>
> If you have any other questions, feel free to ask....
>
> -Paul
>
OK, we're just after web pages and some anonftp space for snapshots, one area
for JFFS and another for Redboot.
Thx
--
Tim Smith (tsmith@redhat.com)
"Dude." "Dude." "Dentist." "Dude."
- Conversation overheard between two eCos hackers
More information about the Overseers
mailing list