[PATCH v3 2/2] libgloss: pru: Trim crt0-minrt.o

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Tue Jan 23 09:04:02 GMT 2024


On Jan 22 12:27, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 22 Jan 2024 11:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Jan 20 13:57, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > > On 20 Jan 2024 17:15, Dimitar Dimitrov wrote:
> > > > On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 08:46:36AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > > > > should you be listed in newlib/MAINTAINERS for pru ?
> > > > 
> > > > Yes, I would be honoured.
> > > > 
> > > > I've been running and monitoring CI for the GNU toolchain for PRU,
> > > > including newlib, for a few years.  And I intend to continue doing so.
> > > 
> > > send a patch for Corinna & Jeff to approve :)
> > > 
> > > do you have push access to newlib now ?  might be worth asking for that too
> > > so you can be added to the "write privileges after getting approval" section.
> > 
> > libgloss isn't my playfield, so I was deferring this to Jeff.
> 
> any value in carving out a more specific libgloss/MAINTAINERS ?
> i'd be happy to be a "global" maintainer there ... just not in newlib :).

That sounds really good to me.  Jeff?


Corinna



More information about the Newlib mailing list