Sourceware network outage, Tuesday 2023-01-31

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Mon Jan 30 20:10:49 GMT 2023

We've received word from our data centre hosts that they will have a
network infrastructure outage tomorrow, Tuesday 2023-01-31, between
8am and 12am EST (UTC-5). We may follow that up with a server
firmware-related update/boot.

This impacts sourceware.org, builder.sourceware.org,
patchwork.sourceware.org, inbox.sourceware.org, valgrind.org,
elfutils.org, cygwin.com and gcc.gnu.org, which all may be unreachable
for a couple of hours.

Note that there are read-only mirrors of the git repositories at
https://sr.ht/~sourceware/ if you need access during the outage.

Please feel free to hang out at irc.libera.chat #overseers to follow
the current status.