Sourceware infrastructure presentation and community Q&A

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Tue Nov 15 22:02:32 GMT 2022

This Friday, 18 November, at 16:00 UTC (11:00am Eastern, 17:00 Central
European Time) the FSF will host a session on their BBB server about
the current sourceware infrastructure and future plans.

https://www.fsf.org/events/sourceware-infrastructure-a-presentation-and-community-q-a
https://inbox.sourceware.org/overseers/6e9cde97-d880-5343-6cfd-16a648cf67f6@fsf.org/

We like to discuss how to use the new infrastructure setup this last
year, builder, try/ci/full buildbots, bunsen testsuite analysis,
patchwork patch tracking, handling patches/email with public-inbox,
b4, the sourcehut mirror. And the future of Sourceware as a Software
Freedom Conservancy member project. (*)

This presentation is for everybody who likes to discuss (and wants to
help with) automating the infrastructure to make contributing to our
projects more fun and more productive.

(*) Similar to the BoF we intended to do at the Cauldron this year:
https://gnu.wildebeest.org/~mark/sourceware/presentation.html