printf/vsnprintf crashes while printing float values

zhongcai.guo@qkmtech.com zhongcai.guo@qkmtech.com
Mon Jan 18 09:50:55 GMT 2021

Hi,

I run RTEMS system on my Xilinx Zync7000 hardware but printf/vsnprintf crash my system in interrupt. I searched long time in Google, and it seems to be an issue in Newlib than RTEMS(i guess). Therefore i want to figure out whether it
is a fixed issued in Newlib but don't get the place to search closed/fixed bug. So i have no idea but send the email to ask for help. Any hints about the issue would be appreciate.

Best regards
Ceasar Guo
运控部 / MC
Email: zhongcai.guo@qkmtech.com

此电邮可能包含机密信息,如阁下并非本电邮意指的接收方,请及时联系我们并将阁下拥有的本电邮删除。
东莞市李群自动化技术有限公司保留所有权利。
This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.
QKM Technology (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. Limited. All rights reserved.