Adding license header for files to be ported form musl-libc

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 19:16:06 GMT 2020

Hi Eshan,

Reading the license, I found the following clause:

In addition, permission is hereby granted for all public header files
(include/* and arch/*/bits/*) and crt files intended to be linked into
applications (crt/*, ldso/dlstart.c, and arch/*/crt_arch.h) to omit
the copyright notice and permission notice otherwise required by the
license, and to use these files without any requirement of
attribution. These files include substantial contributions from:

Bobby Bingham
John Spencer
Nicholas J. Kain
Rich Felker
Richard Pennington
Stefan Kristiansson
Szabolcs Nagy

all of whom have explicitly granted such permission.

IMO, we could include the MIT license which is separated by

-- Jeff J.