__ieee754_lgamma_r reentrency with nano.specs

Keith Packard keithp@keithp.com
Mon Jan 27 01:06:00 GMT 2020

Damien Nicolet <zardam@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm using newlib on an stm32 from debian sid libnewlib-arm-none-eabi
> package, but I also have the problem with ARM provided toolchain
> (gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2019-q3-update).

Are you using the libnewlib-nano-arm-none-eabi package, or the
libnewlib-arm-none-eabi package? I package the smaller one
(libnewlib-nano-arm-none-eabi), and that is built from a different tree
with many changes, which would make cross-linking fail. Given the
potential for confusion, the smaller one has been renamed 'picolibc'.

Remember to get your include paths and library paths set correctly so
that you get headers and libraries that match, and that match the
compiler arguments you're using to build your code.

--
-keith