Source file structure for fenv.h support

Joel Sherrill joel@rtems.org
Tue Jul 30 23:12:00 GMT 2019

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 6:00 PM Howland, Craig D. - US <
craig.howland@caci.com> wrote:

> ------------------------------

:)

The stubs will also be a good place to put documentation.

> (I've never seen a definition allocating where.  POSIX doesn't seem to
> that I can find.  The Linux man pages do show -lm needed, so past
> convention is a suitable reason, but I'm curious as to if there is a
> "standard" that defines the mapping of C and/or POSIX functions to a
> library name.  I expected to find it in POSIX and was surprised not to.)

I've never seen it either. -lrt and -lpthread are also common but I don't
know of a requirement for them. RTEMS doesn't make that separation.

--joel