Procedure for submitting RISC-V based BSP to Newlib

Kito Cheng kito.cheng@gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 16:20:00 GMT 2019

Hi Bandhav, Michael:

riscv-newlib in riscv-gnu-toolchain basically won't modify anything if
possible, it just kind of buffer, hold some un-upstreamed patches, and
will going to upstream eventually, it's also a place to report RISC-V
specific bug.

So the newlib part I think you could submit patches to this mailing
list directly or send a pull request on riscv-newlib is fine.
And riscv-gnu-toolchain part you could try to fork it first, and might
send pull request on gitthub to start further discussion about how to
integration.

:)