Procedure for submitting RISC-V based BSP to Newlib

Bandhav Veluri bandhav@uw.edu
Wed Jul 24 07:24:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

In our research group at University of Washington, we developed a generic
riscv BSP with integrated file-system that can support file i/o without the
need for any i/o proxying mechanism. What would be the appropriate place to
submit a pull request for our BSP? I'm uncertain because the
riscv-gnu-toolchain seem to use a forked copy of newlib called riscv-newlib.

Is there a way to upstream our work in a way that riscv-gnu-toolchain could
provide an option to install the toolchain with our BSP?

Thanks,
Bandhav