Avoid implicit declarations in long double complex functions

Dionna Amalie Glaze via newlib newlib@sourceware.org
Thu Jun 13 23:20:00 GMT 2019

I've been informed that this has bad interactions with libc++, since
it will provide different implementations of cosl etc such that the
complex math functions will then work. The layering of these
interactions is really unfortunate. I'll need to table this patch
until we come up with a good solution.

--
-Dionna Glaze, PhD (she/her)