Port ndbm.h

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhavgupta40@gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:56:00 GMT 2019

Hello everyone,
I have ported    ndbm.h    to newlib from FreeBSD.
I have placed     ndbm.h     to     newlib/libc/include     directory
and
ndbm.c     to    newlib/libc/posix     directory .

But I realized, the function declaration of __hash_open in newlib is:
DB      *__hash_open(const char *, int, int, int, const HASHINFO *);

and in FreeBSD it is:
DB      *__hash_open(const char *, int, int, const HASHINFO *, int);
.
.
.
.
Although I made required changes in    ndbm.c      but I guess maybe the
entire search.h should be updated to newer FreeBSD resource?
Should we do that?