Port ndbm to newlib
Aditya Upadhyay
aadit0402@gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:34:00 GMT 2019
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 9:11 PM Aditya Upadhyay <aadit0402@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 9:03 PM Aditya Upadhyay <aadit0402@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 6:10 PM Vaibhav Gupta <vaibhavgupta40@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > > I am trying to port ndbm.h from freebsd to newlib.
> > >
> > > - i have placed ndbm.c file in newlib/libc/posix directory.
> > > - this .c file requires hash.h which is inside libc/search
> > > directory
> >
> > ndbm.c uses __hash_open method and that is available in db_local.h header file.
> >
> > > - The default source for header files , for .c files in posix is
> > > libc/include.
> > >
> > > I want to add libc/search as an alternative path for ndbm.c for header
> > > files.
> > > I did checked libc/posix/Makefile.am and libc/configure.in to do
> > > so, but not getting any hint about it.
> > >
> > For regenerating configuration files, use autoreconf -fvi command in
> > the directory
> > where you have modified .am and .ac files, I guess.
> >
> I think, In Makefile.am, The entry of ndbm.c will be under the ELIX_LEVEL_1,
> That provides support for RTOS. As you can see here:
> https://github.com/mirror/newlib-cygwin/blob/master/newlib/HOWTO
>
> I would like to wait for other's openion.
For Regenerating configuration file, You can see a good explanation here:
https://cygwin.com/ml/newlib/2006/msg00860.html
>
> > > Please help me out with this.
> > >
> > > Thank You
> > > Vaibhav Gupta
More information about the Newlib
mailing list