[patch] Add a dummy interrupt handler to nios2 crt0.s

Sandra Loosemore sandra@codesourcery.com
Tue Apr 2 20:02:00 GMT 2019

The attached patch addresses another request from the QEMU maintainers
in my quest to get the nios2 bare-metal support patches committed there:
  the corresponding libgloss BSP needs to provide an interrupt handler
so the QEMU emulation can point at it.

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2019-03/msg07063.html

I added a dummy routine and placed it immediately after the 32-byte
reset vector.  This matches where the real hardware (a 3c120 board)
we've also used for testing expects to find the interrupt handler.

The dummy handler busy-waits in a loop, which is not terribly useful by
itself, but you could set a breakpoint on it in the debugger, at least.

OK?

-Sandra