[patch] Add semihosting documentation for nios2 and m68k

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 23:15:00 GMT 2019

Hi Sandra,

I didn't see any docs for the HOSTED fields in the comments of the libgloss
code.  Can you confirm that you didn't grab documentation from elsewhere
that has copyright/license issues?  If the source of the docs was covered
by the current code licenses for m68k and nios2 they can/should probably be
used in the .txt files since the licenses allow for copying of
documentation as long as the license is present.

-- Jeff J.