REENTRANT_SYSCALLS_PROVIDED?

Josef Wolf jw@raven.inka.de
Tue Sep 11 12:27:00 GMT 2018


I also tried with

  $ CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET="$CFLAGS -DREENTRANT_SYSCALLS_PROVIDED" ./configure

the reentrant syscalls are still pulled into the library.


On Mo, Sep 10, 2018 at 03:20:36 +0100, jon@beniston.com wrote:
> Hi Josef,
> 
> Try CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET.
> 
> Cheers,
> Jon
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: newlib-owner@sourceware.org <newlib-owner@sourceware.org> On Behalf Of
> Josef Wolf
> Sent: 10 September 2018 15:05
> To: newlib@sourceware.org
> Subject: REENTRANT_SYSCALLS_PROVIDED?
> 
> Hello,
> 
> Where am I supposed to define the REENTRANT_SYSCALLS_PROVIDED macro?
> 
> I'm defining it to configure like this:
> 
>  $ CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -DREENTRANT_SYSCALLS_PROVIDED" ./configure
> 
> but I still get the reentrant syscalls in the resulting libc, which causes
> link error, since I don't have any syscalls at all in my project.
> 
> Any help?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> --
> Josef Wolf
> jw@raven.inka.de
> 

-- 
Josef Wolf
jw@raven.inka.de



More information about the Newlib mailing list