No locale definition (was smaller ramsize for newlib-nano builds)
Corinna Vinschen
vinschen@redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 19:55:00 GMT 2018
On Feb 8 13:27, Eric Blake wrote:
> On 02/08/2018 12:14 PM, Jaap de Wolff wrote:
>
> >
> > I am not ready yet, but when I am ready, is it preferred that I make
> > different patches (one of each step), or should I post one patch?
>
> A series of smaller self-contained patches that each do one thing well is
> always easier to review than a mammoth conglomeration of a single patch that
> does more than one thing, even if there are more lines of diff to review in
> the series format due to intermediate churn as the code evolves.
Full ACK.
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/newlib/attachments/20180208/e6c261e9/attachment.sig>
More information about the Newlib
mailing list