My patches

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 19:54:00 GMT 2018

On Feb  8 18:23, Jaap de Wolff wrote:

> [...]

Ideally (IMHO) we don't add another configuration option but instead
fix the REENT_SMALL target settings to keep small targets small.

I should probably have taken small targets into account when adding
the POSIX per-thread locales, but I *did* ask for input at the time
and asked for people with small targets to check the stuff.  Cygwin
doesn't really scale well to REENT_SMALL...

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer