Regarding pull request issue

Gedare Bloom gedare@rtems.org
Fri Jun 30 15:39:00 GMT 2017

I guess it is https://github.com/mirror/newlib-cygwin

>> I performed pull request, but it is ot working .
>
> It's virtually impossible to help without having the exact details
> of your setup.

To update a fork you need to do something like:
git set-upstream mirror https://github.com/mirror/newlib-cygwin
git pull mirror master
git push origin master

Or similar. Read a git tutorial/book.

> The easist thing to do is probably to start from scratch.
> Just `git clone' newlib and use this repo for your local work.

Since Aditya is a GSoC student we require all his code must be public
on github, so this setup is good if complicated.

Thanks,
Gedare