[PATCH v2 8/8] Renumber copyright clause 4
Tue Apr 4 10:00:00 GMT 2017
From: imp <imp@FreeBSD.org>
Renumber cluase 4 to 3, per what everybody else did when BSD granted
them permission to remove clause 3. My insistance on keeping the same
numbering for legal reasons is too pedantic, so give up on that point.
Submitted by: Jan Schaumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pull Request: https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/pull/96
newlib/libc/include/sys/queue.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/newlib/libc/include/sys/queue.h b/newlib/libc/include/sys/queue.h
index 6cae4c1..491bdde 100644
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
+ * 3. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.
More information about the Newlib