HEADSUP: Extended locales and removing __part_load_locale

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 10:20:00 GMT 2016

And along these line:

Is https://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2010/msg00395.html still a problem,
six years later?  Otherwise I'd love to ervert this again to clean up
the code.

Thanks,
Corinna

--