[PATCH v3 1/3] Resurrect <machine/types.h> for <sys/types.h>

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 08:56:00 GMT 2016


On Apr 21 08:21, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Resurrect <machine/_user_types.h> for use in <sys/types.h>.  Newlib
> targets may provide an own version of <machine/types.h> in their machine
> directory to add custom user types for <sys/types.h>.  Check the
> _SYS_TYPES_H header guard to prevent a direct include of
> <machine/types.h>, since the <machine/types.h> file is a Newlib
> speciality.

All patches applied.  I fixed a stray _user_types.h in a comment
and removed an old test in sys/signal.h for cygwin/types.h being
available which broke building on Cygwin now.  In a followup patch
I also removed cygwin/types.h entirely and tweaked the check for
the pthread stuff in sys/types.h a bit.  I especially changed an
outdated comment about Cygwin (not being able to change the stack
address just being untrue...)


Thanks,
Corinna

-- 
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/newlib/attachments/20160421/37447f59/attachment.sig>


More information about the Newlib mailing list