Newlib 2.3.0 is released
Tue Dec 22 10:24:00 GMT 2015
The link on: https://sourceware.org/newlib/
To source snapshot on "newlib ftp directory" (which points to ftp://sourceware.org/pub/newlib/index.html), seems to be the tar file rather than a HTML page, so browsers try to display it as text. I think this used to be a page that displayed links to all the releases.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnston
Sent: 22 December 2015 02:54
To: Newlib Mailing List
Subject: Newlib 2.3.0 is released
The latest snapshot is on the ftp-site.
Thanks to Corinna who reviewed the vast majority of patches on the mailing list and thanks to all who contributed/reviewed patches.
*** Major changes in newlib version 2.3.0:
- dynamic atexit logic fixed
- various arm performance enhancements
- new version of strtold
- doc improvements
- arc platform support redone
- strftime improvements/enhancements
- imported logic from FreeBSD
- locking fixes
- complex math enhancements
- visium platform support added
- or1k platform support added
-- Jeff J.
More information about the Newlib