[newlib] print formats for FAST and LEAST types

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 10:21:00 GMT 2015

Hi Andre,

On Jul 23 11:28, Andre Vieira wrote:
> The PRI and SCN macro's were producing formats that did not match their
> target types set by GCC. This patch uses the types defined for
> __INTxx_TYPE__, __INT_FASTxx_TYPE__ and __INT_LEASTxx_TYPE__ to define their
> corresponding macros.
>
> newlib/ChangeLog:
> 2015-07-23  Andre Vieira  <...>
>
>   * libc/include/sys/_intsup.h: Defined new __INTxx, __FASTxx and
>   _LEASTxx macro's to hold information regarding the respective types
>   print and scan formats.
>   * libc/include/inttypes.h: Defined LEAST and FAST specific PRI and SCN
>   macro's as these are not always the same as the INT variants. Used
>   the new
>   __INTxx, __FASTxx and __LEASTxx macro's in their corresponding PRI
>   and SCN macros.

I gave your patch a quick glance and it looks basically ok to me.
I'll review it more thorougly tomorrow (I hope), but I have a question:

How did you test your patch?

Thanks,
Corinna

--