RTEMS/newlib limits.h is not getting installed to GCC includes

Hesham ALMatary heshamelmatary@gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:06:00 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I was trying to add support to newlib to build Epiphany GCC/newlib for
RTEMS. The problem is that limits.h is not getting installed to where
GCC searches for include files, and thus I am getting some undeclared
errors when building RTEMS related to the definitions within this
file. However, when I manually copied limits.h from
"newlib/libc/sys/rtems/include/limits.h" to
"$INSTALL_DIR/lib/gcc/epiphany-rtems4.11/5.0.0/include" all is working
fine and RTEMS proceed building normally.

I'd appreciate your help which parts either from GCC or newlib that's
responsible for installing RTEMS limits.h properly. This is GCC [1]
and newlib [2] repos which I am using.

[1] https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-gcc/tree/epiphany-gcc-4.9
[2] https://github.com/heshamelmatary/epiphany-newlib/tree/epiphany-newlib-1.20-software-cache

Thanks,