Patch: Change from configure time to compile time probe for intptr_t, definition.

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 23 14:20:00 GMT 2015

It is pushed now. Hopefully all is OK.

I don't know if newlib.hin needs to be regenerated or not.
I would have thought it would but neither autoconf nor
autoheader touched it. I certainly could have forgotten
the magic incantation though.

Thanks.

--joel

--