Newlib 2.2.0 is released
Thu Dec 18 21:54:00 GMT 2014
The latest snapshot is on the ftp-site.
As always, thanks to Corinna who handled the majority of issues on the mailing list and thanks to those who
*** Major changes in newlib version 2.2.0:
- multiple functional/performance enhancements for arm/aarch64
- new nano formatted I/O support
- replacement of or16/or32 with or1k platform
- qsort_r support
- additional long double math routines
- restructuring of gmtime/localtime so tz functions only linked by localtime
- unlocked I/O functions
- various warning clean-ups
-- Jeff J.
More information about the Newlib