autoconf probe for uintptr_t size patch v2

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Thu Nov 6 17:32:00 GMT 2014

Hi,

I wondered why there were no comments and apparently this
didn't actually get out. I didn't see it in the newlib mailing list
archive anyway.

This is the second version of the patch with the second check only
performed if it is needed. Now includes regenerated configure file.
I regenerated it with autoconf 2.64.

OK to commit?

2014-10-28  Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com>

        * configure.in: Add autoconf test to determine size of uintptr_t.
        * newlib.hin: Add new autoconf feature variables.
        * libc/include/inttypes.h: Use new feature variables.
        * configure: Regenerate.

Support Available                (256) 722-9985it