selective linking of floating point support for *printf / *scanf

Joey Ye joey.ye.cc@gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:33:00 GMT 2014

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Thomas Preud'homme
<thomas.preudhomme@arm.com> wrote:
> [...]
Apparently newlib is not following this specification very well, as
there are symbols like _abc_r defined every where in current newlib. I
am not implying the spec should not be followed, but is newlib
designed to have a loose spec for the single underscore?

- Joey