Add sigaltstack() prototype - Round 2

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Mon Aug 18 18:38:00 GMT 2014

> On Aug 18 09:04, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> This is now committed.  Thanks for all the reviews and comments.
>>
>> --joel
> There was a problem with your patch.  All the macros and type definitions
> are in the RTEMS-only block, while the declaration of sigaltstack is in a
> Cygwin || RTEMS block.  This leads to errors along the lines of
>
>   error: ‘stack_t’ has not been declared
>
> on Cygwin.  I fixed that by guarding the sigaltstack declaration with an
> additional #ifdef __rtems__.
Sorry. I thought the constant values were likely to be OS specific. I
intended the
structure and call to be available based on the XSI/POSIX version.

It really isn't there on Cygwin so if you want to make it RTEMS
specific, I don't
mind.  I don't know if the rule is let it compile but not link with
newlib for
methods in .h files that are defined by the standard.