config.sub update?
Corinna Vinschen
vinschen@redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 08:07:00 GMT 2014
On Jul 28 18:25, Anthony Green wrote:
>
> Hey Jeff & co.,
>
> What's the policy on updating config.sub from upstream? Am I free to
> check in a newer version? FWIW, I just updated the GCC config.sub, and
> need to do the same for binutils-gdb.
The MAINTAINERS files says
config.guess; config.sub; readline/support/config.{sub,guess}
config: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/config
Patches to config-patches@gnu.org.
Changes need to be done in tandem with the official CONFIG
sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
in via a merge. When updating any of these files, please be
sure to update all of them.
Please notify the following of any committed patches:
binutils@sourceware.org
gdb-patches@sourceware.org
If you already applied the patches to the GCC repo, I think the right
thing to do is, to apply it to binutils-gdb and newlib/cygwin as well.
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer
Red Hat
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/newlib/attachments/20140729/4edcd556/attachment.sig>
More information about the Newlib
mailing list