[PATCH] newlib port for OpenRISC architecture

Stefan Wallentowitz stefan.wallentowitz@tum.de
Mon Jul 14 07:15:00 GMT 2014


On 07/11/2014 11:02 PM, Hesham Moustafa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following patch is part of my GSoC project--Porting RTEMS to
> OpenRISC. It adds minimal OpenRISC port to newlib without any libgloss
> stuff. 
>
> The following files are modified/added:
>
> * newlib/configure.host
> * newlib/libc/include/machine/ieeefp.h
> * newlib/libc/include/machine/setjmp.h
> * newlib/libc/machine/configure.in <http://configure.in>
> * newlib/libc/machine/or1k/configure.in <http://configure.in>
> * newlib/libc/machine/or1k/Makefile.am
> * newlib/libc/machine/or1k/setjmp.S
>
> Thanks,
> Hesham
Hi Hesham,

thanks. I think register 10 also needs saving as its also callee-saved.
Using it as TLS is system specific for Linux and RTEMS I believe and I
think it belongs in sys or similar.

Bye,
Stefan

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 4832 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/newlib/attachments/20140714/4a4341d2/attachment.p7s>


More information about the Newlib mailing list