Adding new target to newlib

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 20:00:00 GMT 2013

Jens,

If you are free to post your configuration files to a public list or to
me personally (i.e. you can verify that you wrote 100% of the code and
have permission from your employer to post it), it would make it much
easier to help you.

There is a brief set of tasks in the newlib faq section of the web-site:
(see item 6) to see if you missed anything.

http://www.sourceware.org/newlib

You need to configure from the top-level src directory (where newlib and
libgloss are siblings, not from newlib or below it) if you are not doing so.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.