pthread.h: Add missing PTHREAD_RWLOCK_INITIALIZER

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Tue Jan 22 21:20:00 GMT 2013

I finally committed this with a typo fix.

2013-01-22  Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com>

     * libc/include/pthread.h: Add PTHREAD_RWLOCK_INITIALIZER.
     Fix typo on PTHREAD_COJND_INITIALIZER.

--joel

On 11/13/2012 02:22 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 11/12/2012 06:52 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:

>>> No.
>> And can you explain why adding an accidentally missing constant
>> that is defined by Open Group gets a simple "No"
>>
>> http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/7908799/xsh/pthread_rwlock_init.html
>>
>> This is added in the same style as the other PTHREAD_XXX_INITIALIZER
>> values and its absence has just been overlooked.
> I realize, I should have been more verbose.
>
> My "no" wasn't directed against adding the initializer #define,
> it was directed against the implementation, because I incorrectly
> had assumed pthread_rwlock_t to be a pointer.
>
> So, go ahead and apply the patch.
>
> Ralf

Support Available               (256) 722-9985