[PATCH, AArch64] Add configury files to the cpu-init subdir
Sun Nov 11 18:58:00 GMT 2012
This patch adds configuration files to 'libgloss/aarch64/cpu-init'. The
'cpu-init' subdir previouly only had 'Makefile.in' and it relied on its
parent's configuration file to config certain variables.
An issue had been identified that '@host_makefile_frag_path@' in
'cpu-init/Makefile.in' may not get expanded correctly especially when
'srcdir' is not an absolute path.
This patch fixes this issue by adding 'configure.in' and its friends to
the 'cpu-init' subdir so that 'host_makefile_frag_path' can be set properly.
Is it OK to commit?
2012-10-30 Yufeng Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* aarch64/configure.in: Replace the direct generation of
cpu-init/Makefile.in with AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(cpu-init).
* aarch64/configure: Re-generate.
* aarch64/cpu-init/Makefile.in (objtype): Remove.
(Makefile, config.status): Update the rules.
* aarch64/cpu-init/aclocal.m4: New file (generated).
* aarch64/cpu-init/configure.in: New file.
* aarch64/cpu-init/configure: New file (generated).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2966 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Newlib