Tried to make getopt() and friends more sus4-like in error handling

Gregory Pietsch gpietsch@comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 08:05:00 GMT 2012

I have a few questions: First, where would I stick a matching ChangeLog
entry (i.e. what files would I have to modify) and second, wouldn't
indent cover that?

Gregory Pietsch