2011 Newlib snapshot approaching

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 08:33:00 GMT 2011


On 12/14/2011 02:11 AM, Konrad Eisele wrote:
> Jeff Johnston wrote:
>> Just to let everyone know the yearly snapshot of newlib approaches.  I hope to create something early next week.  I am reviewing the sparc-leon contribution patch (it uses a GPL with linking exception license) and I just committed the outstanding arm change from Richard and Thomas.
>>
>> Are there any other outstanding patches that have not been reviewed or have not been submitted yet (RTOS patches for example)?  Anything controversial will have to wait until after the snapshot.
>>
>> -- Jeff J.
>
> There is my patch for the SPARC LEON architecture.
> The patch is 500k so I send a link:
> ftp://gaisler.com/gaisler.com/linux/patches/0004-sparc-leon-libleonbare-baremetal-layer.patch
>

As mentioned above I was reviewing your patch.  Patch has been committed.

-- Jeff J.

> It adds mainly the subfolder libgloss/sparc_leon.
> It is extensively tested in our baremetal toolchain "BCC", the doc for it is:
> http://gaisler.com/doc/bcc.pdf
> the toolchain can be downloaded from:
> http://www.gaisler.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=109
>
> -- Konrad
>
>
>
>>
>>
>



More information about the Newlib mailing list