No mkdir in glibgloss/syscall.h? (Was:Re: RFA: Add Epiphany newlib & libgloss port)

Joern Rennecke amylaar@spamcop.net
Mon Nov 7 09:15:00 GMT 2011

Quoting Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>:

> On Sunday 06 November 2011 09:35:36 Joern Rennecke wrote:
>> The file system would be the host file system of the simulator.  However,
>> there is currently no interface for stat in the simulator.
>
> i'm jumping in in the middle here, but i know stat() works in the
> sim.  it's a
> bit undocumented to be sure, but support is there.

I know support is there in sim/common.  Maybe I should have been more
specific.
There is currently no stat interface between the Epiphany simulator and
libgloss.