Newlib 1.19.0 is released
Fri Dec 17 22:51:00 GMT 2010
The latest snapshot is on the web-site.
Thanks to all who contributed and found bugs. Special thanks to Corinna
who handled the majority of issues on the mailing list.
*** Major changes in newlib version 1.19.0:
* complex math functions
* locale support extended to maintain wide char values of native strings
* eXtensible Data Record (XDR) support for Cygwin
* wide char functions updated to Unicode 5.2
* additional locale charsets
* POSIX standard adherence improvements
* tic6x platform support contributed
* cr16 platform support contributed
* various bug fixes
More information about the Newlib