Missing implementation ?
Corinna Vinschen
vinschen@redhat.com
Wed Dec 8 10:40:00 GMT 2010
On Dec 8 11:14, Roi Illouz wrote:
> Hi
> I'm no expert with newlib so please bare with me :)
> I've built a powerpc-eabi tool chain gcc 4.4.5 including newlib 1.18.
> When compiling my program I got a linker error: in the file
> sf_logarithm.c the call to the function isfinitef could not be resolved.
> I looked around in libm there were implementation of isfinite but no
> implementation of isfinitef the FPU version was missing (or that I
> didn't have the wits to find it). Is this a bug ? should I fix the code
> ? Am I missing something ?
I'm rather fuzzy on math stuff, but AFAICS isfinite() is supposed to be
a float-type agnostic macro. Something like isfinitef doesn't exist.
Jeff, that's your code. Is that just a typo?
Corinna
--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Project Co-Leader
Red Hat
More information about the Newlib
mailing list