strsignal.c implementation

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com
Tue May 11 15:50:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have implemented strsignal.c for RTEMS but
wondered if it was worth trying to make the
implementation match the ifdef's in sys/signal.h
and support other targets?

I have attached the current implementation. I
see two approaches to making it support all
the targets:

+ ifdefs in the table to match the numbers in
   sys/signal.h.
+ a long series of code something like this:
   #ifdef SIGXXX
     if ( signal == SIGXXX )
       return "string for SIGXXX";
   #endif

Any thoughts or comments?

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985