M_LOG2_E vs. M_LN2 cleanup patch

Howland Craig D (Craig) howland@LGSInnovations.com
Wed Feb 24 01:31:00 GMT 2010

Attached is a patch that changes the source from using M_LOG2_E--a
non-standard name for log2(e)--to using M_LN2--a POSIX name for the
same value.

The code actually uses both M_LOG2_E and _M_LOG2_E.  I kept the same
basic form of initial underscore when editing.  (That is, I'm not
cleaning up the inconsistency of the lead _, but only the base name.
The use of lead _ does not matter at the moment, but might be
affected by my pending question about the use of _XOPEN_SOURCE, so
I'm leaving that for later.)

Both M_LOG2_E and M_LN2 defines are kept in math.h--only the use
by other files is changed.

Craig