[patch] Include some c99 functions in __STRICT_ANSI__ for cygwin c99.

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Fri Oct 16 17:16:00 GMT 2009

I think the better solution is to emulate glibc which uses the flag
__USE_XOPEN2K to determine if fseeko and ftello are to be used.

So I made the following patch which sets the __USE_XOPEN2K flag for
Cygwin and uses to check for fseeko, ftello when __STRICT_ANSI__ is set.

The remainder of the I/O functions in that chunk are included if C99.

A patch is attached.  Let me know if you have any concerns, otherwise
I'll check it in.

-- Jeff J.