KOI8 character sets

Andy Koppe andy.koppe@gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:39:00 GMT 2009

2009/8/24 Jeff Johnston:
> Andy's patch checked in with Corinna's documentation change as well.  I
> changed the documentation
> content to just state <<EUCJP>> and not <<EUCJP>>/<<eucJP>> and later on I
> used EUCJP and eucJP
> as an example of case-insensitivity rather than UTF-8.  This made it easier
> to apply the doc patch and it made it clear that eucJP was still valid.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I found a couple of problems with it, which mean that
conversion back from wchar to KOI8 doesn't work. Sorry 'bout that. Fix
attached.

ChangeLog:
* libc/stdlib/sb_charsets.c (__micro_atoi): Allow five-digit codepage numbers.
* libc/locale/locale.c (loadlocale): Set MB_CUR_MAX to 1 for KOI8 charsets.
* libc/stdlib/local.h (__cp_conv): Remove incorrect number of codepages.

Andy