[patch] LatticeMico32 changes

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 22:45:00 GMT 2008

Hi Jukka,

  The newlib portions of your patch have been checked in.  As previously
mentioned, you have to submit the files in the top-level directory to
other lists.  See Ralf's response on this subject.

  I fixed up your Makefile.am to be in sync with other machine
directories and renamed your setjmp.s to setjmp.S so you will use the
compiler with various target flags specified.  I also generated the
needed files.

  Just so you know we are coming up to a snapshot release next week.  If
you want a libgloss implementation to be part of that snapshot, you need
to hurry.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.