Updating libtool

NightStrike nightstrike@gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 03:22:00 GMT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Steve Ellcey <sje@cup.hp.com> wrote:
> The new libtool has been checked in to the src tree and the necessary files
> reconfigured.  Let me know if there are any problems.  The GCC and Src trees
> should now be in sync.
>
> Steve Ellcey
> sje@cup.hp.com

I think perhaps you missed a few:

libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.1a.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
libtool: and run autoconf again.
make[4]: *** [disassemble.lo] Error 63
libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.1a.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
libtool: and run autoconf again.
libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.1a.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
libtool: and run autoconf again.
make[4]: *** [dis-buf.lo] Error 63
make[4]: *** [dis-init.lo] Error 63
libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.1a.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
libtool: and run autoconf again.
libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.1a.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
libtool: and run autoconf again.
make[4]: *** [i386-dis.lo] Error 63
make[4]: *** [i386-opc.lo] Error 63
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1