[m32c] build libstdc++; combined builds, libssp, and libgloss.

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen rask@sygehus.dk
Fri Jun 1 14:18:00 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 12:03:21PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> >    Why don't we do this for all the newlib targets, instead of just
> > for m32c-*-*? Is there a particular reason for not doing so when
> > --with-newlib is specified?
>
> Not all targets have their files in the same location, but otherwise,
> I suppose we could add *some* generalization here.

   The libgloss configure script knows how to map a target triplet into a
subdirectory name. Is there a way of getting access to that information from
the top level configure script?

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen